My name is Sebastian Kutsch and I work as as software developer and system administrator.
Being interested in all kinds of software, I developed front ends and back ends alike. The software development I have done ranges from web front ends over different web back ends and distributed back end services (SOA) to software for computational chemistry (MD). I have also done some open source software projects.
In the capacity as a system administrator I have setup specialised servers, integrated Linux into Microsoft Domains, developed specialised automated software deployments, managed DB clusters, web servers and have done complete server infrastructure reworks. Being a sucker for automation (DRY) I like to script tasks and use automation tools like ansible.
Some of my qualities are:
- knowledge of the whole stack from software development to administration
- able (and liking it) to work independently and in a team
- analytical and creative thinking
- being precise (I love documentations and specifications)
- and last but not least: getting the job done
If you are interested in hiring me (as an employee or independent contractor) please contact me.